Sunday, December 6, 2009

Animal Hats

"You are never too old to become younger" -Mae WestMin Kim
They have full aisles of them!
Jung Ho
Jenni and I had to get in on the action too!
As if they aren't cute enough! Now that it has been getting colder outside, the students have been arriving to class with the most adorable animal hats! The kids here love them! I can completely understand why; they are so fun and when kids wear them, they can get away with anything, well, at least with me! I'm such a sucker for the kids anyways, but when they wear those hats, they make me completely melt! The hats come in a huge variety of animals and some of the hats have scarves or mittens attached to them. Its such a great creation! Everyday, I have been discovering new animals; it is so exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Liz! You look like such an innocently upset ram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I definitely stole some of your pictures for my 'animal hat' bloggery. Thanks ma'am!

    ReplyDelete